Skip to Main Content

Finding Journal Articles

This guide tells you how to find journal articles and get the full text (whole document) of articles.

ILL - a service for academic, administrative and research staff, and postgraduate students

If the desired article is not available online from our Library's databases, and it is also not available in print at CityU Library, eligible users can submit an interlibrary loan (ILL) request through ILLiad, our online interlibrary loan system.


Who may use the interlibrary loan service?

  • Academic and equivalent administrative staff
  • Research staff
  • Postgraduate students of programmes leading to CityU awards (excluding outside HK or visiting students)
  • Executive officers
  • Final year degree students of programmes leading to CityU awards (Important notes)

For more about the ILL service at CityU, refer to the our ILL page.