If you access Google Scholar using PCs on campus or via CityU Wireless LAN (WLAN), no configuration is required:
Refer to the Home page of this guide for more about how these links work.
If you access Google Scholar from off campus, simple Google Scholar setting is required:
1. In Google Scholar, click Settings on the Menu at the upper left corner.
2. Select Library links.
3. Enter “CityU” in the search box.
4. Click the Search button.
5. Select City University of Hong Kong - Findit@CityU.
6. Click the Save button.
Tip: You can easily import reference from Google Scholar into EndNote:
1. Select Search results in the Settings.
2. Select "Show links to import citations into EndNote" under Bibliography manager.
3. Click on Save.
The link will appear under each record in your search results.